Old 07-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default Hello All

On Sunday 18 July 2010 14:14:04 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> On Sonntag 18 Juli 2010, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > I'm the jubjub monster from the western plains of Mars.
>
> currently vacationing in sub-equatorial Africa?

Yup, that's right. Arrived for the World Cup, found I was 36 years too early
and decided to just hang around and wait....

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:27:59 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> Yup, that's right. Arrived for the World Cup, found I was 36 years too
> early and decided to just hang around and wait...

Relativity really is a bitch, isn't it?

--
Neil Bothwick

If only the good die young then what does that say about senior citizens?

Old 07-19-2010, 07:19 AM
alex

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953

Old 07-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Neal Hogan

Old 05-28-2011, 08:38 PM
joseph reni

My name is Joseph Reni, I am a research psychologist by trade (I am a
civilian scientist for NAWCTSD) , I work specifically in interface
design research. Most of my experience is in setting up and deploying
user analyses research through surveys and interactive assessments. I
love prototyping and the interface development workflow. I am also a
masters student at Iowa state University. I am excited to start
working with *Fedora usability and design. I would love it if someone
seasoned within this community could give me a call to help get off to
a running start, direct email would also be fine.
Thanks.
Joseph Reni
4079525163*(please call any time)

--
Joseph Reni

Old 08-23-2011, 07:27 AM
ddave Dave

Hello All,
I am a long time user of debian/ubuntu and wish to contribute myself in pkg-java project. I am currently new to debian java packaging but wish to start with small bug fixing first.

I am software professional having 6+ years of experience building enterprise application using Java. This is my first time contribution to the debian project and might need some initial help on how to sync the code or assign the bug to me* for fixing etc. If you have any pointers for this newbie and getting started document on how I can contribute will be appreciated.

--
Thanks & RegardsDevendra Dave

ddave1403@gmail.com