Old 10-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Mike McGrath

Default pre-release freeze on the 21st

Just a note to everyone, as long as we stay on schedule another
pre-release freeze will happen starting on the 21st ending on the 5th.
The final full infrastructure freeze does not begin until the 11th.

I'd also encourage those with the proper skill set to focus on rawhide
during these times, tackle the final bugs, focus on blockers, QA, etc.

-Mike

Old 10-13-2008, 08:51 PM
John Poelstra

Just a note to everyone, as long as we stay on schedule another
pre-release freeze will happen starting on the 21st ending on the 5th.
The final full infrastructure freeze does not begin until the 11th.

Is there a SOP that lists these freezes so I can add them to our
universal schedule?

I wasn't sure where to start here:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixindex&from=Infrast ructure%2FSOP&namespace=0

John

Old 10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Mike McGrath

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, John Poelstra wrote:

> Mike McGrath said the following on 10/13/2008 06:45 AM Pacific Time:
> > Just a note to everyone, as long as we stay on schedule another
> > pre-release freeze will happen starting on the 21st ending on the 5th.
> > The final full infrastructure freeze does not begin until the 11th.
> >

> Is there a SOP that lists these freezes so I can add them to our universal
> schedule?
>
> I wasn't sure where to start here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixindex&from=Infrast ructure%2FSOP&namespace=0

The SOP just states they start 2 weeks before a prerelease or release:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/SOP/Release

-Mike