Old 10-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Warren Togami

Default How to upload to alt.fedoraproject.org?

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/beta1/i686/

Where is it documented how I can upload to this tree? I will be
uploading "beta2" soon.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008, Warren Togami wrote:

> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/beta1/i686/
>
> Where is it documented how I can upload to this tree? I will be uploading
> "beta2" soon.

This isn't documented yet, I'll put an SOP together. For now though you
can rsync to
secondary1.fedora.phx.redhat.com:/srv/pub/alt/ltsp/beta1/i686/

-Mike