Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Mike McGrath

Default fedorahosted.org is ready for testing

I'd like to move all the services and things from their current location
to the serverbeach hardware tomorrow around noon. In the mean time I'd
like some help testing. We've changed the domain name to
fedorahosted.org so we can avoid any namespace issues in the future
regarding email addresses or server addresses. I've requested an SSL
cert but it could be a bit before we get it (https on that site will hit
the hosted.fedoraproject.org cert and throw a warning). Feel free to
test by checking out and committing to your repo, those changes (if
using fedorahoste.org addresses below) will be wiped out when we do the
final move.

Git users:
git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/$PROJECT (anon, ro)
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/$PROJECT (anon, ro)
ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/$PROJECT (auth, rw)
rsync://git.fedorahosted.org/git/$PROJECT (anon, ro)

HG users:
http://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/$PROJECT (anon, ro)
ssh://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/$PROJECT (auth, rw)
rsync://hg.fedorahosted.org/hg/$PROJECT (anon, ro)

BZR users:
http://bzr.fedorahosted.org/bzr/$PROJECT (anon, ro)
ssh://bzr.fedorahosted.org/bzr/$PROJECT (auth, rw)
rsync://bzr.fedorahosted.org/bzr/$PROJECT (anon, ro)

SVN users:
http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/$PROJECT (anon, ro)
ssh://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/$PROJECT (auth, rw)
rsync://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/$PROJECT (anon, ro)

I'm also working on putting a little website together with content about
what it is, how to ask for it and move that content off of the wiki.

-Mike