Old 10-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Mike McGrath

Default New puppet trick - sysctl

Just so you guys know we're using a sysctl plugin now so we can do things
like

sysctl { 'net.ipv4.ip_forward':
value => '1'
}

I'm going to go through tomorrow and convert some of our existing configs.
We don't use sysctl heavily but this will be handy in places like our
database servers where each db server has different settings depending on
the host.

-Mike