Old 10-06-2008, 03:34 AM
Matt Domsch

Default netatalk for EPEL?

Jiri, I see you're the owner of netatalk in Fedora. netatalk includes
the 'timeout' command which I'd like to use with some scripts in
Fedora Infrastructure, specifically some of MirrorManager's scripts.

Can I talk you into building and maintaining netatalk in EPEL, on EL-5
branch at least?

Thanks,
Matt

--