Old 10-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Matt Domsch

Default download.fp.o https?

not sure if we care, but download.fp.o is using the plain fp.o https
cert, not the wildcard cert. We only use download.fp.o to do
redirects to (most likely non-https) mirrors, but it might still be
good to be sure there's no MITM between user and our redirector. If
so, we should be using the wildcard cert, yes?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

Old 10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2008-10-04 04:40:31 PM, Matt Domsch wrote:
> not sure if we care, but download.fp.o is using the plain fp.o https
> cert, not the wildcard cert. We only use download.fp.o to do
> redirects to (most likely non-https) mirrors, but it might still be
> good to be sure there's no MITM between user and our redirector. If
> so, we should be using the wildcard cert, yes?
That last puppet commit should get download.fp.o on the wildcard cert.

Thanks,
Ricky