Old 10-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Mike Watters

Default Thank you Puppet training

I must express my thanks for the very good puppet tutorial.
I am sorry I could not participate in the live call, but the materials
are excellent.

--
Thanks,
Mike

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex,
and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage --
to move in the opposite direction."

* Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955
US German-born Theoretical Physicist