Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Just made a global change

Hey guys, I accidental broke the freeze just now and didn't realize it
till after I'd done it. I made a change to the puppetd.conf file thinking
it'd only go to the puppet master but its gone out everywhere. I'll be
more careful about that in the future.

Let me know if it has any adverse affects (it shouldn't)

-Mike