Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Mike McGrath

Default oVirt and xen6

Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).

-Mike

Old 09-24-2008, 05:34 PM
seth vidal

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 12:29 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
> testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
> start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).

Does moving fas2 need a +1 to get out of the freeze?

-sv

Old 09-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, seth vidal wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 12:29 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
> > testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
> > start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).
>
> Does moving fas2 need a +1 to get out of the freeze?

Not covered by the freeze

-Mike

Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 PM
"Xavier Lamien"

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
> testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
> start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).

hm... i'm interested by your ovirt testing.
Will you use the ovirt repo for that ?

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Old 09-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Mike McGrath

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Xavier Lamien wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
> > testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
> > start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).
>
> hm... i'm interested by your ovirt testing.
> Will you use the ovirt repo for that ?

Yeah, I was talking to those guys and for right now they suggest just
doing whats listed on the ovirt.org site.

-Mike

Old 09-24-2008, 11:32 PM
"Xavier Lamien"

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Xavier Lamien wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
>> > Hey guys, I'm going to convert xen6 to F9 soon to do some ovirt/kvm
>> > testing. xen6 is almost dedicated to staging now, it will be before I
>> > start (need to move fas2 somewhere else).
>>
>> hm... i'm interested by your ovirt testing.
>> Will you use the ovirt repo for that ?
>>

> Yeah, I was talking to those guys and for right now they suggest just
> doing whats listed on the ovirt.org site.

Ok, so feel free to reach if you have question.
I already checked out their work and perform a couple of ovirt install
for some intern project.

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Old 09-24-2008, 11:42 PM
"Xavier Lamien"

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Xavier Lamien
<laxathom@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:

>>> hm... i'm interested by your ovirt testing.
>>> Will you use the ovirt repo for that ?
>>>

>> Yeah, I was talking to those guys and for right now they suggest just
>> doing whats listed on the ovirt.org site.
>
> Ok, so feel free to reach if you have question.
> I already checked out their work and perform a couple of ovirt install
> for some intern project.

Nota: Also installed on Fedora-rawhide (x86_64) with fedora packages
instead of ovirt one (except for virt-viewer-plugin)
and it's still works well.
Only F-9 packages are available from ovirt.repo