Old 09-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Nigel Jones

Default Change Request - Elections

Technically not directly covered in the Beta Freeze, but it's only
running on app4 at the moment and the settings it's on now is okay for
the infrequent use of casual browsing, but the Art team want to use it
for the next 36 or so hours.

Can I get a +1 to bump to the resources used during the FESCo/Board
votes?

Thanks

- Nigel

--
Nigel Jones <dev@nigelj.com>

Old 09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Seth Vidal

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 01:08 +1200, Nigel Jones wrote:
> Technically not directly covered in the Beta Freeze, but it's only
> running on app4 at the moment and the settings it's on now is okay for
> the infrequent use of casual browsing, but the Art team want to use it
> for the next 36 or so hours.
>
> Can I get a +1 to bump to the resources used during the FESCo/Board
> votes?

Bump them to what?

-sv