Old 09-19-2008, 12:46 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Infrastructure update notice

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-September/msg00009.html

This notice was slightly delayed for a number of reasons, so I
apologize. The return of all our services was more contemporaneous when
I drafted it. I wanted to make sure there was a canonical record that
we are back to all systems go for infrastructure, websites, and so
forth.

--
Paul W. Frields
http://paul.frields.org/ - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/

Old 09-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Scott Harvanek

Paul W. Frields wrote:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-September/msg00009.html

This notice was slightly delayed for a number of reasons, so I
apologize. The return of all our services was more contemporaneous when
I drafted it. I wanted to make sure there was a canonical record that
we are back to all systems go for infrastructure, websites, and so
forth.

Thanks Paul,
Good to know (haven't really been paying attention to the discussion
since the intrusion).

--
Scott Harvanek PGP KeyID: 0xCBCE5168 | URL: http://www.mcguyverofbeer.com/pgp.html
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScottHarvanek