Old 09-16-2008, 08:18 PM
"Anand Capur"

Default Puppet training

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:

Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed

sometime. *Which would work best for you guys:

1:00 pm Chicago time

4:00 pm Chicago time.

4pm chicago time.
*

Old 09-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2008-09-16 03:17:42 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed
> sometime. Which would work best for you guys:
>
> 1:00 pm Chicago time
> 4:00 pm Chicago time.
4:00 PM Chicago time for me.

Thanks,
Ricky

Old 09-16-2008, 09:02 PM
"Paul VanGundy"

On 2008-09-16 03:17:42 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed

> sometime. *Which would work best for you guys:

> 1:00 pm Chicago time

> 4:00 pm Chicago time.

4:00 PM Chicago time for me.

Thanks,

Ricky

4PM Chicago time for me as well.

/paul

Old 09-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Bret McMillan

Mike McGrath wrote:

Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed
sometime. Which would work best for you guys:

1:00 pm Chicago time
4:00 pm Chicago time.

The live training will be identical to this training:

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/puppet/

But will allow for Q and A. The training at that links includes an ogg
and takes about a half hour to complete at full speed though if you're new
to puppet its worth it to stop in the middle and review some of the
topics. If you have any questions or comments about it please let me
know. The slideshow is made with openoffice and I made the ogg with
audacity. My throat hurts now so I'm going to get some tea

I'll tackle the ogg asap, I'm pretty bogged down and won't be able to
attend the live sessions :/

--Bret

Old 09-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Ian Weller

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 03:17:42PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> 4:00 pm Chicago time.

Definitely 4:00pm. Of course, I still might not be available at that
time though We'll see.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

Old 09-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed
> sometime. Which would work best for you guys:
>
> 1:00 pm Chicago time
> 4:00 pm Chicago time.
>
> The live training will be identical to this training:
>
> http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/puppet/
>
> But will allow for Q and A. The training at that links includes an ogg
> and takes about a half hour to complete at full speed though if you're new
> to puppet its worth it to stop in the middle and review some of the
> topics. If you have any questions or comments about it please let me
> know. The slideshow is made with openoffice and I made the ogg with
> audacity. My throat hurts now so I'm going to get some tea

I'll go with the crowd and say 4:00PM but either works for me :-)

-Toshio

Old 09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Luke Macken

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 09:49:56PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed
> > sometime. Which would work best for you guys:
> >
> > 1:00 pm Chicago time
> > 4:00 pm Chicago time.
> >
> > The live training will be identical to this training:
> >
> > http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/puppet/
> >
> > But will allow for Q and A. The training at that links includes an ogg
> > and takes about a half hour to complete at full speed though if you're new
> > to puppet its worth it to stop in the middle and review some of the
> > topics. If you have any questions or comments about it please let me
> > know. The slideshow is made with openoffice and I made the ogg with
> > audacity. My throat hurts now so I'm going to get some tea
> >
> I'll go with the crowd and say 4:00PM but either works for me :-)

Ditto.

luke

Old 09-19-2008, 02:57 AM
Huzaifa Sidhpurwala

Old 09-19-2008, 05:52 AM
"susmit shannigrahi"

Sigh!!!
I would be out of station talking at a Fedora event.
I have to manage from the odp and ogg.
Thanks for them.

Susmit.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Mike McGrath

Well crap guys, my bad. I never finalized this and the time has come and
gone.. Will next week on wed at 4:00 work for everyone still?

-Mike