Old 09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Puppet training

Hey guys, i think I'd like to hold puppet training next week on Wed
sometime. Which would work best for you guys:

1:00 pm Chicago time
4:00 pm Chicago time.

The live training will be identical to this training:

http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/puppet/

But will allow for Q and A. The training at that links includes an ogg
and takes about a half hour to complete at full speed though if you're new
to puppet its worth it to stop in the middle and review some of the
topics. If you have any questions or comments about it please let me
know. The slideshow is made with openoffice and I made the ogg with
audacity. My throat hurts now so I'm going to get some tea

-Mike