Old 09-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Ricky Zhou

Default sb2/3 reboot again and weird newkey.newkey directories

sb2/3 randomly rebooted again tonight (the nagios alert about ns1).
Sorry, but I never got around to sending a ticket about it. I'll try to
get a list of dates/times where this happened together soon.

Also, just so this doesn't get lost in the backlog:

09:03:57 < yaneti> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/8/
09:04:04 < yaneti> newkey.newkey ?

Weird stuff.

Thanks,
Ricky

Old 09-14-2008, 09:27 AM
"Xavier Lamien"

2008/9/14 Ricky Zhou <ricky@fedoraproject.org>:
> sb2/3 randomly rebooted again tonight (the nagios alert about ns1).
> Sorry, but I never got around to sending a ticket about it. I'll try to
> get a list of dates/times where this happened together soon.
>
> Also, just so this doesn't get lost in the backlog:
>
> 09:03:57 < yaneti> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/8/
> 09:04:04 < yaneti> newkey.newkey ?

Hm... does this came from the rebuild repo script which rebuild repo
trees from previous present dir by adding prefix newkeys ?
I also noticed that the css seems broken.

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Old 09-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Luke Macken

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 05:13:10AM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> sb2/3 randomly rebooted again tonight (the nagios alert about ns1).
> Sorry, but I never got around to sending a ticket about it. I'll try to
> get a list of dates/times where this happened together soon.
>
> Also, just so this doesn't get lost in the backlog:
>
> 09:03:57 < yaneti> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/8/
> 09:04:04 < yaneti> newkey.newkey ?
>
> Weird stuff.

Yeah, this was caused by a bug in bodhi's dot newkey hack and has
been fixed with a patch from Ricky.

luke