Old 09-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Mike McGrath

Default More puppet training!

So I'm going to hold a couple more training seminars for Puppet in
Fedora's Infrastructure. I was hoping you guys could also throw some
questions together so i make sure I don't miss anything.

-Mike

Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> So I'm going to hold a couple more training seminars for Puppet in
> Fedora's Infrastructure. I was hoping you guys could also throw some
> questions together so i make sure I don't miss anything.

Are the old seminars up somewhere? My whole look at puppet is from
30k. I know more about cfengine .. which has made me look at some of
the 'limitations' of puppet as 'huh?' versus purposeful design
decisions. Heck I don't even know how to make a root password across a
cluster .

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux