Old 09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Bret McMillan

Default a quick self-introduction

Hey folks,

I've been lurking in the infrastructure area for awhile, but just
recently joined the list. jonrob & mmcgrath have been kind enough to
work w/ me on blog stuff for news.fp.org, etc. I've been an RH employee
for a number of years, mostly in RHN engineering, but now recently in IT
working on collaborative applications. I'd classify myself as a
marginal SA, but always willing to learn and help out

Current interests:
* blogs (wordpress-mu)
* wikis
* mobile devices
* CDN's
* opening RH's IT tooling & methods to be more open and in alignment w/
what the community is doing

cheers,

--Bret