Old 09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
"Paul VanGundy"

Default Paul VanGundy - Introduction

Hello List!

My name is Paul VanGundy and this is my introduction to the list. No worries as I will make this short and sweet and if there are questions or people want to know more about me they can email me or the list.

I have eight years experience in Linux systems administration in many different parallels (government, education, enterprise) with which I am currently serving in enterprise. Nutshelling, I have worked with many different flavors of Linux but mainly Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora in the enterprise market. I have done everything from managing large email farms running on Red Hat (my stints at WebEx and Cisco), running CentOS (both physical and virtual) in development environments (WebEx, Cisco, Bradford Networks) to helping school districts reach there educational potentional by using open source projects such as LTSP (of which I have written a pdf doc that is used world over but a little outdated... see wiki.ltsp.org). I have many other skills, abilities and experience that I will not list as I want to keep this short and sweet.

I do welcome questions and am very eager to help the Fedora Project and utilize my skills to give back to those that have given to me. I look forward to working with all of you!

Cheers!!

/paul

Old 09-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Paul VanGundy wrote:

> Hello List!
>
> My name is Paul VanGundy and this is my introduction to the list. No worries as I will make this short and sweet and
> if there are questions or people want to know more about me they can email me or the list.
>
> I have eight years experience in Linux systems administration in many different parallels (government, education,
> enterprise) with which I am currently serving in enterprise. Nutshelling, I have worked with many different flavors of
> Linux but mainly Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora in the enterprise market. I have done everything from managing large email
> farms running on Red Hat (my stints at WebEx and Cisco), running CentOS (both physical and virtual) in development
> environments (WebEx, Cisco, Bradford Networks) to helping school districts reach there educational potentional by
> using open source projects such as LTSP (of which I have written a pdf doc that is used world over but a little
> outdated... see wiki.ltsp.org). I have many other skills, abilities and experience that I will not list as I want to
> keep this short and sweet.
>
> I do welcome questions and am very eager to help the Fedora Project and utilize my skills to give back to those that
> have given to me. I look forward to working with all of you!
>
> Cheers!!

Welcome Paul! I've seen you've already found #fedora-admin also make sure
to try to attend our weekly meetings.

-Mike