Old 08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
"Chris Weyl"

Default CSS?

Hey all --

I know this is probably last thing from a priority perspective right
now, but I'd been using the stylesheets at:

http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/layout.css
http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/content.css
http://admin.fedoraproject.org/css/docbook.css

Any idea when they'll be back online? (Or should I be using them at a
different location...?)

Thanks-
-Chris

--