Old 08-15-2008, 01:48 AM
Mike McGrath

Default So everyone is aware

We have a lot of work ahead of us.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00008.html

Old 08-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Nigel Jones

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 20:48 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Thanks for the warning, I look forward to helping!

Nigel Jones <dev@nigelj.com>

Old 08-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Graeme Fowler

Hi

Long-time lurker, first time poster...

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 20:48 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> We have a lot of work ahead of us.

It's all gone very quiet on this list, and there's only been Paul's
"We're working on it" update to -announce. Given the number of Fedora
boxes I'm currently directly or indirectly responsible for, the lull in
chatter is making me feel very nervous indeed.

Without wanting to sound rude or pushy - what's really going on behind
the scenes here?

Thanks, and apologies if everyone is head-down in a stew of tasks right
now (especially on a Sunday).

Graeme

Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Mike McGrath

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Nigel Jones wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 20:48 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > We have a lot of work ahead of us.
> >
> Thanks for the warning, I look forward to helping!

Ok, I've started allowing access again where we can. Right now
sysadmin-web has been notified of some things. More groups to follow.

-Mike