Old 08-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Mike McGrath

Default haproxy deployment

So we've got haproxy running in production now for the wiki. I'm keeping
a close eye on it as I hope others will as well. The old config still
exists and has what was changed commented out so if anything goes wrong
and I'm not around. Revert it.

To check out the stats:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/haproxy/proxy1/
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/haproxy/proxy2/