Old 08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Wrong bugzillla component owner

Orion Poplawski wrote:
I'm still listed in bugzilla as the owner of python-matplotlib, but I'm
not. See:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/python-matplotlib

Hmm... It could be that bugzilla was updated between you sending this
and me looking, but jspaleta is currently the owner of python-matplotlib
in bugzilla. If you see this again, feel free to ping me here or on
IRC: abadger1999

-Toshio