Old 07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Michael Schwendt

Default Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

A commit to Fedora non-pkg CVS triggered the following:

[...]

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:28:08 -0400
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@redhat.com>
To: mschwendt
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:28:07 -0400
from bastion.fedora.phx.redhat.com [10.8.34.50]

<cvsextras@fedora.redhat.com>
(reason: 554 5.7.1 <cvsextras@fedora.redhat.com>: Relay access denied)

... while talking to mail-int.fedora.redhat.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 5.7.1 <cvsextras@fedora.redhat.com>: Relay access denied
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

Old 07-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Mike McGrath

We had some mail issues today wrt cvs mail. If you get this again please
let us know. I made some changes today that fixed nirik's and someone
elses issue but may have introduced another. I was never able to recreate
the error myself.

-Mike

Old 08-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:10:33 -0500 (CDT), Mike McGrath wrote:

> We had some mail issues today wrt cvs mail. If you get this again please
> let us know. I made some changes today that fixed nirik's and someone
> elses issue but may have introduced another. I was never able to recreate
> the error myself.

This is back, now with a traceback upon commit.

smtplib.SMTPRecipientsRefused: {'cvsextras@fedora.redhat.com': (550, '5.1.1 <cvsextras@fedora.redhat.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table')}