Old 12-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Mike McGrath

Default New hosted setup

I'm nearing completion of the hosted setup and I'm at a point where I
can either make some temporary convoluted puppet configs, or I can just
disable the puppet configs for the production instance and get started
on the new instance. I've chosen the latter. If you have any changes
to make to hosted please coordinate it with me. I expect the new site
to be up by the end of the week at the latest.

-Mike