Old 07-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Mike McGrath

Default PHX Jul 10,11

Hey all, I'll be in Phoenix on July 10th and 11th. I'll be installing two
new application servers and, at last, db3! I'll be sending some outage
notifications though I'm not expecting any longer outage in the next
couple of days, 10-20 minutes tops. I'll also probably be out most of
monday recovering, its a vacation day for me but I'll be around a bit.

-Mike

Old 07-09-2008, 11:16 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey all, I'll be in Phoenix on July 10th and 11th. I'll be installing two
> new application servers and, at last, db3! I'll be sending some outage
> notifications though I'm not expecting any longer outage in the next
> couple of days, 10-20 minutes tops. I'll also probably be out most of
> monday recovering, its a vacation day for me but I'll be around a bit.

Ah... so close to NM yet so far. Good luck.. worse comes to worse I
could try and drive overnight to help out .

> -Mike

Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux