Old 07-05-2008, 12:56 PM
"Timothy Buck"

Default Introduction for timothyb

Hello everyone,
** My name is Timothy andI am a 23 years old who lives in the Reno/Tahoe area. I have been using linux/unix in some fashion for the past 4 years, from setting up a webserver to host websites for friends to my current day job of administering red hat 3/4/5 servers for a large online retail company.* I am however a networking junkie at heart and spend a fair amount of time working with cisco devices. I currently have my ccna and am activly pursuing my ccnp. I started programming with php and have since moved on to learning python... however I am not as skilled in it as I would like but am working on it.* Anything else anyone wants to know just ask.

Thanks for your time everyone,
Tim

Old 07-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Mike McGrath

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008, Timothy Buck wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> ** My name is Timothy andI am a 23 years old who lives in the Reno/Tahoe area. I have been using linux/unix in some
> fashion for the past 4 years, from setting up a webserver to host websites for friends to my current day job of
> administering red hat 3/4/5 servers for a large online retail company.* I am however a networking junkie at heart and
> spend a fair amount of time working with cisco devices. I currently have my ccna and am activly pursuing my ccnp. I
> started programming with php and have since moved on to learning python... however I am not as skilled in it as I
> would like but am working on it.* Anything else anyone wants to know just ask.

Welcome Timothy, we have weekly meetings it would be good for you to
attend:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com