Old 12-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Mail lists for hosted

Anyone know of any mail list software besides mailman that they've used
and like? I ask because I'm not a huge fan of mailman. The hosted
mailing list will probably have precedence and I think it is likely that
whatever we do in hosted is what we'll end up doing with the rest of
Fedora's mail lists when the time comes.

-Mike