Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

Default Meeting Today 2008/06/19

Since a lot of the F-I people are at FUDCon will we still be having a
F-I meeting?

Jeff

Old 06-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Mike McGrath

I say lets wing it, for those of you not at FUDCon, if you want to have a
meeting please do. Just show up an say "I want to have a meeting" and go
through it. I'm not sure if I'll be around or not though.

-Mike