Old 06-17-2008, 12:48 PM
Seth Vidal

Default hosted1 down

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

Hey guys,

I have to run for the bus right now.

ricky noticed that hosted1 was down and we took a look. xen on serverbeach4
was having issues. We tried to bring it back but no joy. Currently sb4 is
not making one of the disks available to hosted1 and we're still getting
corrupt database messages in /var/log/messages::

Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 xenstored: TDB error on read: Corrupt database
Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 last message repeated 3 times

Pastebin of ricky and I's IRC transcript here::
http://pastebin.ca/1049053

Backup of old xenstores is in /var/lib/xenstore.20080617*

I logged in to sb4 and hosted1 at about 8:32 this morning - it all seemed
back up and happy. Is there more going on?

-sv

Old 06-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Seth Vidal wrote:

ricky noticed that hosted1 was down and we took a look. xen on
serverbeach4 was having issues. We tried to bring it back but no joy.
Currently sb4 is not making one of the disks available to hosted1 and
we're still getting corrupt database messages in /var/log/messages::

Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 xenstored: TDB error on read: Corrupt
database

Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 last message repeated 3 times

Pastebin of ricky and I's IRC transcript here::
http://pastebin.ca/1049053

Backup of old xenstores is in /var/lib/xenstore.20080617*

I logged in to sb4 and hosted1 at about 8:32 this morning - it all
seemed back up and happy. Is there more going on?

Thanks for looking into it!

I did reboot the hosted1 guest just before I left so maybe serverbeach4
was able to give the second disk to the guest the second time around.

-Toshio