Old 06-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default hosted1 down

Hey guys,

I have to run for the bus right now.

ricky noticed that hosted1 was down and we took a look. xen on
serverbeach4 was having issues. We tried to bring it back but no joy.
Currently sb4 is not making one of the disks available to hosted1 and
we're still getting corrupt database messages in /var/log/messages::

Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 xenstored: TDB error on read: Corrupt database
Jun 17 12:07:21 serverbeach4 last message repeated 3 times

Pastebin of ricky and I's IRC transcript here::
http://pastebin.ca/1049053

Backup of old xenstores is in /var/lib/xenstore.20080617*

-Toshio