Old 06-10-2008, 04:55 AM
"Lokesh Chakka"

Default hello people,

hello people,

I am Lokesh from INDIA. With the view of contributing some code to the open source, I joined in to this group. I thought I have to contribute atleast some thing and not just using the freely available resources. I am working as a developer since while and I am comfortable with programming in C/C++ (only). Because I*am holding a job, I may not be*able to give huge*amount of my time. But to*some extent*or as early as possible, I*will complete the*work.*

One more thing is that, I am very much new to these forums. I don't know much how to proceed. Please guide*me.

so if*any*body is interested in utilising my services, they can*contact*me.

--
Ch.L.V.Kumar

Old 06-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Mike McGrath

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Lokesh Chakka wrote:

> hello people,
>
> I am Lokesh from INDIA. With the view of contributing some code to the open source, I joined in to this group. I
> thought I have to contribute atleast some thing and not just using the freely available resources. I am working as a
> developer since while and I am comfortable with programming in C/C++ (only). Because I*am holding a job, I may not
> be*able to give huge*amount of my time. But to*some extent*or as early as possible, I*will complete the*work.*
>
> One more thing is that, I am very much new to these forums. I don't know much how to proceed. Please guide*me.
>
> so if*any*body is interested in utilising my services, they can*contact*me.

Welcome Lokesh, I'd strongly suggest you get in touch with the Bugzappers
team:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

Fixing bugs that pop up require skills like yours.

Fedora-infrastructure-list mailing list
Fedora-infrastructure-list@redhat.com