Old 06-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Mike McGrath

Default PHX outage

I'm not going to send a full outage notification out about this one
because its only going to be a two minute outage. We basically need to
reboot the switch in PHX. We'll be doing it in a few hours, hopefully
people won't notice too much.

-Mike

Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

> I'm not going to send a full outage notification out about this one
> because its only going to be a two minute outage. We basically need to
> reboot the switch in PHX. We'll be doing it in a few hours, hopefully
> people won't notice too much.

Forget this, follow the outage notification that seth sent.

-Mike