Old 05-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Hans de Goede

Default Packaging Lost Labyrinth

Hi All,

I've not received any replies to my questions to the Debian and Fedora lists
how to best handle packaging Lost Labyrinth now that it is buildable using 100%
Free tools.

So I will start working on packages as time permits using my own judgements of
how to best handle this.

I hope to have something ready in about 2 weeks or so, depending on how much
time I can make free for this.

Regards,

Hans

Old 05-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

I had intended to respond but I've just been too busy.

Generally my personal preference is that separate pieces of software
with separate upstreams should be separately packaged if at all
possible. This does seem to be something of a special case, however,
and honestly I can see reasonable arguments for doing it either way.

- J<