-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   math cricket (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/88811-math-cricket.html)

Rahul Sundaram 05-15-2008 06:18 PM

math cricket

Hi

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathcricket/

"The objective of this game is to enrich/test your mathematical & Typing
skills. The above game is text based and written in shell scripting. To
make the game more interesting, it was written with a flavor of Cricket
game.

Rahul

"Jon Ciesla" 05-15-2008 06:29 PM

math cricket

> Hi
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathcricket/
>
> "The objective of this game is to enrich/test your mathematical & Typing
> skills. The above game is text based and written in shell scripting. To
> make the game more interesting, it was written with a flavor of Cricket
> game.

Interesting. Might also serve to enrich my cricket knowledge, as I am a
USian and woefully ignorant of such things. :)

> Rahul

novus ordo absurdum