Old 08-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Dean Jeffrey

Default Contact: (JosephWong@live.shop.edu.cn)

--
I have a lucrative business proposal Contact me on my Email address
(JosephWong@live.shop.edu.cn)
Regards,
Joseph Wong.
The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the email to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although Burlington County College attempts to sweep e-mail attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.