Old 04-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Hans de Goede

Default Preparing for F-9 games live dvd

Hi all,

Is anyone working on the F-9 games live dvd?

Does anyone know where the latest kickstart file for it resides, we need to
take a look at updating the list of included games.

I would like to suggest the addition of the following:
lure
lbrickbuster2
nogravity
pioneers
wordwarvi (if someone will review it)

Regards,

Hans

Old 04-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi all,

Is anyone working on the F-9 games live dvd?

Does anyone know where the latest kickstart file for it resides, we need
to take a look at updating the list of included games.

I would like to suggest the addition of the following:
lure
lbrickbuster2
nogravity
pioneers
wordwarvi (if someone will review it)

You can add this to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive

When we do the games live dvd, I can just copy paste the content to a ks
file, test it and send it off to rel-eng.

Rahul