Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default I burned your ISO games spin to DVD, and I got another ISO games on my DVD.

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 12:52:10 -0700,
Ananchai srirochanakul <asriroc@gmail.com> wrote:

Something is wrong with your ISO file. I downloaded the 64 bit games spin
DVD yesterday.
I burned it to my DVD, and I got another ISO file on my DVD.

Yes, I know how to burn ISO file.

I still suggest double checking you didn't make a mistake. I have tried most
of the official release ones in some way or another and haven't run across
that.

Also, we can't try to duplicate your problem without knowing which games
spin iso you used.

The games spins in the nightly images aren't downloadable due to a limitation
with koji.