Old 08-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default glest and megalest

Since megaglest is available in Fedora now, I have retired glest in F18+.

I have requested that the megaglest maintainer have megaglest obsolete glest
in F18+, since it seems likely that someone that hed been playing glest,
would want to switch over to megaglest.

I have also asked for megaglest be added to the games group in comps. (This
was probably just an oversight.)