-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/661289-fedora-games.html)

Marc Joel Jamero 04-29-2012 05:52 PM

Fedora Games

Hi! I'm currently downloading the 3.54GB installer of Fedora. I'm a game developer and used to be doing frameworks/games using DirectX9. Since, I do have knowledge making games using OpenGL and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on buying paid OS, I chose Fedora(after lots of research) to be my development platform. It would be so kind of you to send me an offline installer and a beginner's guide; I would appreciate it very much. I want to master linux for game development. I'm currently doing a prototype of the strategy game we designed(together with 2 artists). Bottom-line, I want to master Fedora, install my needs(Drivers, IDE, OpenGL library, etc), develop the game and release Linux and Windows versions. If some of my words/phrases are somewhat offending or too demanding, I apologize for I'm not that good in English.

Respectfully,
--
Marc Joel JameroGame Developer

mail@marcjoeljamero.comhttp://www.marcjoeljamero.com