-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   OT: mari0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/650748-ot-mari0.html)

"Mangwiro, Errol" 03-30-2012 08:41 AM

OT: mari0

Hi there,

Can I ask how you compiled LOVE? mine fails ./configure with...

checking for library containing glLoadIdentity... no

configure: error: Can't LÍVE without OpenGL

that's funny coz i'm getting the following error:*error: Can't LOVE without HEART*

I'm using F16 64bit, I've install a myriad of -devel files to get it to work

but I can find anything on google about this either.

I wonder if you know which one satisfies this requirement?

Martin

lol Sorry about that. saw an opening. had to take it. won't do it again. *

--

-------

:: Phillip Mangwiro :: I.T. Manager

:: [t] +263 286 22121-32 :: [m] +263 71 4531231

:: [e] pmangwiro@limpoporesources.com ::

*

Legal Disclaimer!

"The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING:
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. Thank you"