Old 03-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Martin Airs

Default mari0

On Thursday 29 Mar 2012 12:16:23 Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> MA> I wonder if there's anybody out there that could get Koji to build
> MA> it for us??
>
> Anyone with a Fedora account can build things on koji. It doesn't take
> any special privileges, just the right software.
>
> yum install fedora-packager (will pull in loads of stuff)
> koji build --scratch f16 foo.src.rpm
>
> - J<

wow, thank you very much

would you believe it built,

get the rpm from there

however mari0 require version 0.8.0 or higher, so all this was in vein, LOL

Martin

Old 03-30-2012, 04:21 AM
Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor

On 03/29/2012 11:29 PM, Martin Airs wrote:

wow, thank you very much

would you believe it built,

get the rpm from there

however mari0 require version 0.8.0 or higher, so all this was in vein, LOL

Download source from here:
https://launchpad.net/~bartbes/+archive/love-unstable/+files/love-unstable_0.8.0%7Er1033.orig.tar.gz

--

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor

Core Developer Intern, Diaspora

Twitter - @Nirjhor

Old 03-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor

On Thursday 29 Mar 2012 12:16:23 Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

"MA" == Martin Airs <martin@airs.me.uk> writes:

MA> I wonder if there's anybody out there that could get Koji to build
MA> it for us??

Anyone with a Fedora account can build things on koji. It doesn't take
any special privileges, just the right software.

yum install fedora-packager (will pull in loads of stuff)
koji build --scratch f16 foo.src.rpm

- J<

wow, thank you very much

would you believe it built,

get the rpm from there

however mari0 require version 0.8.0 or higher, so all this was in vein, LOL

Martin

Here's the build instructions :
https://love2d.org/wiki/Building_L%C3%96VE

Old 03-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Tom Callaway

On 03/29/2012 01:16 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> MA> I wonder if there's anybody out there that could get Koji to build
> MA> it for us??
>
> Anyone with a Fedora account can build things on koji. It doesn't take
> any special privileges, just the right software.
>
> yum install fedora-packager (will pull in loads of stuff)
> koji build --scratch f16 foo.src.rpm

Please don't throw mari0 at koji. mari0 is clearly not acceptable for
Fedora. (I know this thread diverged into talking about LOVE, but I just
wanted to get it on the record.)

~tom

==
Fedora Project

Old 03-30-2012, 04:59 PM
"Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor"

Please don't throw mari0 at koji. mari0 is clearly not acceptable for Fedora. (I know this thread diverged into talking about LOVE, but I just wanted to get it on the record.)

~tom

Why not? Because it violates several EULA?

Old 03-30-2012, 05:03 PM
"Jason L Tibbitts III"

JAN> Why not? Because it violates several EULA?

I'd think "Features: Complete recreation of Super Mario Brothers" would
be obvious enough, but in addition consider that Nintendo is one of the
most litigious companies in existence.

- J<

Old 04-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Martin Airs

Well LOVE has now made it official into fedora, not quite in the repo's just
yet but its built in koji
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=13709

and its version 0.8 so mari0 runs sweet

games mailing list