Old 03-28-2012, 04:37 AM
"Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor"

Default Angry Birds on 64 bit Wine

Hello,
*
Is there any way to run angry birds under wine in fedora 64 bit?
*
Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Core Developer Intern, Diaspora
Twitter - @Nirjhor
*

Old 03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Martin Airs

On Wednesday 28 Mar 2012 10:37:03 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to run angry birds under wine in fedora 64 bit?
>
> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Core Developer Intern, Diaspora
> Twitter - @Nirjhor

Hi there,

I run Angry Birds in wine on my F16 x86_64, to get it to work you might have
to add....

[SoftwareWineDrivers]
"Audio"="alsa"

to the bottom of you ~/.wine/user.reg