-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Summoning Wars 0.5.6 might be easier to package (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/641244-summoning-wars-0-5-6-might-easier-package.html)

Bruno Wolff III 03-05-2012 09:07 PM

Summoning Wars 0.5.6 might be easier to package

Summoning Wars 0.5.6 was released yesterday and amoung the listed changes
is support for system wide installation. This should make it easier
to package if anyone is looking for fun things to do.

Bruno Wolff III 03-06-2012 02:13 PM

Summoning Wars 0.5.6 might be easier to package

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 16:07:47 -0600,
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
> Summoning Wars 0.5.6 was released yesterday and amoung the listed changes
> is support for system wide installation. This should make it easier
> to package if anyone is looking for fun things to do.

I did some test builds. It bundles tinyxml and enet. I didn't actually
work on any of the machines I tested it on. I didn't do much research
into why not though.

It does seem to be much better set up for packaging now.