* pygame.mask for pixel perfect collision detection
* pygame.scrap for clipboard support
* new and improved sprite groups, including layers, automatically
selecting fastest update mode, and blend modes...
* blending support for filling and blitting surfaces
* saving surfaces as jpeg and png
* buffer access for Surface and Sound objects
* numpy support for pygame.surfarray and pygame.pixelarray
* PixelArray, which can be used instead of numpy - without the dependency.
* lots of stuff really... but those are some of the nice things.
Fedora-games-list mailing list