Old 12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
"Vijay N. Majagaonkar"

Default /mnt/source vs /mnt/stage2

Hi all,
I updated anaconda code 11 to 13 and I am seeing some issue at the time installation, I able to build ISO using spin-kickstarts and revisor *without any problem but when run installation failed to find repodata (/mnt/source/repodata)

When I see the code, actually we are mounting cdrom to "/mnt/stage2" in C where in old code it was "/mnt/source" but python code still looks for "/mnt/source" and fail to find mounted ISO, even some point we are un-mounting */mnt/stage2

Question: Is I am missing something, is there any new pre-requirement for update code or any kind of config file required?*

Fix : I don't know is this correct way to do, but works for me

I have*changed*the python code to look for mount point at "/mnt/stage2" and commented un-mounting part*
anaconda/backend.py* * * * isys.lochangefd("/dev/loop0", self._loopbackFile)

* * * * # if we un-mount here, installation will fail, this mount point for package source* * * * #if os.path.ismount("/mnt/stage2"):* * * * # * *isys.umount("/mnt/stage2")

anaconda/yuminstall.py* * * * # Where is the source media mounted? *This is the directory* * * * # where Packages/ is located.* * * * self.tree = "/mnt/stage2"

anaconda/storage/iscsi.pydef find_iscsi_files():* * global ISCSID* * if ISCSID == "":* * * * for dir in ("/usr/sbin", "/tmp/updates", "/mnt/stage2/RHupdates"):

Thanks for the helpVijay