-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Game Idea (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/59504-game-idea.html)

Jacob Smith 03-21-2008 10:03 PM

Game Idea

Hello everyone I'm JacobTheRogue, I am unsure if this is the correct place to send this email so do not be mad if it is not. But I use Fedora off and on due to the lack of games. Most games are ports or recreates of old games from what i have seen. I would like to open a new project to make a complete orignal open source 3d horror game for Fedora. I am uncertain how to go about this and am looking for programmers/devs*to teach me how to do this and to help out on the project. I do have some ideas and settings but like i said I do not know how to code and only use fedora off and on. if anyone is interested and would like to help me feel free to send me a email.____________________________________________ ___
Fedora-games-list mailing list
Fedora-games-list@redhat.com