Old 03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Eddy Petrișor

Default RFC: A truly cross-distro game packaging list (was: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!)

Richard Hartmann wrote:

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:53 AM, JordÃ* Polo <jorda@ettin.org> wrote:

Also, note that BerliOS doesn't support new games or game-related
projects anymore. They rejected Wesnoth a few years ago because it was a
game, and they have rejected other games too[1].

Thanks!

It seems freedesktop is the place to go, unless someone would prefer
lists d.o.t cross-distro d.o.t org (obfuscated a tad to prevent archive
spiders from thinking this is worthwhile to reg & if anyone grabs that
before we reach consensus here, expect to be lart'ed)

I would prefer gna.org. And is really a viable choice. Wormux is hosted there and (upstream hat on)
I have never had issues. Also their trackers look better and are faster than any other tracker I
have ever used.

EddyP