Old 08-26-2011, 02:50 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Freedoom and Freedoom-freedm 0.7 update

Hi

I have built and pushed the updated for Rawhide and Fedora 16

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-0.7-1.fc16

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-freedm-0.7-1.fc16

I couldn't get the latest snapshot to build under Koji. I didn't have
time to debug. So if anyone wants to take a look, feel free to

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/packages/freedoom-0.7-1.20110826git613a59.fc15.src.rpm

I have written to upstream asking for 0.8 release anyway

Rahul

Old 08-26-2011, 09:46 AM
"Jon Ciesla"

> Hi
>
> I have built and pushed the updated for Rawhide and Fedora 16
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-0.7-1.fc16
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-freedm-0.7-1.fc16
>
> I couldn't get the latest snapshot to build under Koji. I didn't have
> time to debug. So if anyone wants to take a look, feel free to
>
> http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/packages/freedoom-0.7-1.20110826git613a59.fc15.src.rpm

I may have time today.

> I have written to upstream asking for 0.8 release anyway
>
> Rahul

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 08-26-2011, 01:28 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

>> Hi
>>
>> I have built and pushed the updated for Rawhide and Fedora 16
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-0.7-1.fc16
>>
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freedoom-freedm-0.7-1.fc16
>>
>> I couldn't get the latest snapshot to build under Koji. I didn't have
>> time to debug. So if anyone wants to take a look, feel free to
>>
>> http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/packages/freedoom-0.7-1.20110826git613a59.fc15.src.rpm
>
> I may have time today.

The results of my local mock rawhide build make it look like a failure in
a %postun scriptle in python-libs-2.7.2-4.fc16. I know there's some churn
here, I'd give it a few days, then try again and file a BZ.

Also, if you intend to go ahead with a git checkout, make sure to rebase
off the 0.7 you committed and built, which isn't in the changelog for the
srpm you linked to.

-J

>> I have written to upstream asking for 0.8 release anyway
>>
>> Rahul

> in your fear, seek only peace
> in your fear, seek only love
>
> -d. bowie

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 08-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 08/26/2011 06:58 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Also, if you intend to go ahead with a git checkout, make sure to
> rebase off the 0.7 you committed and built, which isn't in the
> changelog for the srpm you linked to. -J

That is because I went ahead with 0.7 *instead* of the git checkout but
a rebase is trivial.

Rahul