Old 06-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Does anyone know where the sirius upstream moved to?

I was checking to see if there was a sirius update since I had to fix a
FTBFS bug anyway and found that the upstream web page (sirius.bitvis.nu) is
gone. I tried searching around for the game and the author (Henrik Öhman),
but didn't find a new upstream site.
Fixing the FTBFS shouldn't be a big deal, but if there is a new upstream
location, I'd like to point to it.