-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Access to some of Alexey Torkhov's packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/526509-access-some-alexey-torkhovs-packages.html)

Bruno Wolff III 05-15-2011 04:10 PM

Access to some of Alexey Torkhov's packages

Alexey hasn't been doing a lot of Fedora related stuff recently. I was able
to reach him indirectly a few months ago to get access to some of his
packages that depend on ogre. But more recently I have been trying to get
access to some of his other game related packages in advance of issues,
so that I could work on them in a more timely fashion. However there was
no response to my email messages noting the I requested access in the
package database system. For a few other packages I was able to have
another co-maintainer give me access but for the following packages
Alexey is the only one that can approve access by the normal means:
boswars-addons, btanks, gnubik and kcheckers.

gnubik currently needs to be fixed in rawhide for the guile update and there
is a new upstream version available. The others I wasn't in a special hurry
to touch write now.

"Jason L Tibbitts III" 05-15-2011 04:36 PM

Access to some of Alexey Torkhov's packages

Feel free to ping me on IRC whenever you have an issue like this and
I'll help you out. It's not really necessary to post to a bunch of
lists where most folks can't help you.

- J<

Bruno Wolff III 05-15-2011 04:55 PM

Access to some of Alexey Torkhov's packages

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 11:36:31 -0500,
Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu> wrote:
> Feel free to ping me on IRC whenever you have an issue like this and
> I'll help you out. It's not really necessary to post to a bunch of
> lists where most folks can't help you.

Jason helped me out with this.